Top little known places in Lviv
To really get to know Lviv, it is not enough to walk around the center and visit the well-known sights. We recommend walking around the non-touristy places of the ancient city. Secret cobblestone streets and secret picturesque courtyards will satisfy the needs of even the most curious traveler.
Top 6 little-known places in Lviv:
- Interactive pharmacy. The Secret museum is located in the center on Rynok Square. Here visitors can learn about the secrets of eternal youth and learn how to prepare skin care products according to old recipes. The beautiful half of humanity in particular will be delighted with such an excursion.
- The Italian/Venetian courtyard. Located on the inner side of the Kornyakt Palace, created by Italian architects, on the central square of the cultural capital. In this place you can feel the atmosphere of fabulous Venice and romantic Rome. All elements of the buildings are made in a simple style with narrow loggias and arched windows. In summer you can sit in a cafe, order delicious pasta, a glass of wine and enjoy the musicians playing.
- Museum of lost toys. Placed - in the open air in the courtyard of house 3 on the street of Kniazia Lvov. A collection of bears, dolls, toy cars, children's books and other toys was originally collected by local residents. Gradually, tourists also began to participate in this impromptu exhibition.
- Art gallery inside house 13 on Rynok Square. Here you can see exhibits of young artists, take part in master classes and attend an acoustic concert.
- Besyadetsky Palace. The palace was built in the 18th century and is located on Galician Square. Despite the presence in architecture of various forms of art of the past and convenient placement, the structure is abandoned.
- Crossword building. A unique high-rise building can be found on Andrii Sakharov street. There is a real crossword puzzle on the side of the house. Its width is 18 meters, height - 30.
Where to book a room in Lviv
Rius hotel in the center of Lviv invites guests to spend an unforgettable vacation in luxurious rooms overlooking the old city. The hotel complex is located near the central square, The Solomiya Krushelnytska Lviv State Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet , the Ivan Franko Park. Great location, friendly staff, a restaurant with delicious food and our TOP-6 places within walking distance - what else could be better?