Where to hold a seminar or conference in Lviv?
Not only the capital of Ukraine, but also its cultural center, which has long been Lviv, is a good choice for large-scale festivals, seminars, trainings, presentations or conferences. Every year large corporations, holdings, large and small companies hold more than a hundred business conferences and other corporate events. After all, in the Lviv city there are plenty of decent locations equipped with the necessary technical equipment. Such that will correspond to the nature of the event and will satisfy any needs and wishes of its organizers.
Of course, any business event as conference, seminar, training, congress, etc. - is an extremely important event that requires detailed consideration of the concept, careful planning taking into account many factors, long preparation. At such an event, everything should be perfect, including the location.
Choosing the perfect conference room for a successful conference. Checklist for business event organizers
As event managers often say: a good location is already half the battle. Therefore, if you are faced with the task of choosing the best conference room, pay attention to the following recommendations:
- There should be enough space for everyone. The capacity of the conference hall should correspond to the number of participants of the future event. There should be enough free space and chairs so that even uninvited guests have enough space. It is better to choose with a margin than to rush to compactly fit everyone in the middle of the report.
- Neatness and cleanliness - the first thing that catches your eye. There should be no shabby walls, a layer of dust, old stains and scattered debris. Of course, every reputable institution cares about maintaining the presentable appearance of its premises. However, it will not be superfluous to see this personally on the eve of an important event.
- Appropriate, harmonious interior of the conference hall - sets the tone for the whole event. Yes, the Soviet interior and symbols are not the best background for an official event. Especially if the purpose of the event is to present the company's services and make a good impression on business partners. A good option would be to choose a room decorated in light, pastel shades. This will create a calm, relaxed atmosphere and will not distract from the subject of the meeting.
- Elegant minimalism - maximum comfort with a minimum of things. Any seminar, conference or training is almost always a long process. Therefore, the venue must be comfortable. Choose a conference room that has a lot of space - it will not restrict the movements of your colleagues. The minimal decor of the room will also play into your hand.
- Cool in the heat and warm in the cold. The conference room must have a good air conditioner and the room is well ventilated. After all, there is nothing worse than a few hours in a stuffy room with an air temperature that is significantly below or above normal.
- High-quality technical equipment is already 50% of success. The conference room must contain all the necessary and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. So for the conference you may need: a flipchart, a multimedia projector, a screen, sound equipment, microphones, computers, high-speed Wi-Fi. It is important to make sure that all the equipment is working, because the embarrassment during the speech of the speaker and problems with the reproduction of the content of the presentation - are undesirable and can spoil the overall impression of the speech.
- A successful conference is one that does not leave you hungry (literally and figuratively). It is known that a full stomach works better, new information is better perceived and in general the concentration is much higher. To get good feedback from those present, a high level of organization of the event will not be enough. Therefore, the organizers should make sure that the participants of the event not only do not get bored but also do not feel hungry or thirsty. Catering, business lunch, coffee break or buffet should not be ignored. Еhe atmosphere of any business meeting will change from too formal and intense to light and relaxed - and this is the best time for networking!
- After a long corporate event should be a deserved rest. An 8-hour conference, like a full working day, is quite exhausting. Therefore, after a productive day, quality rest is sacred. Especially if guests come from afar, they need to rest well and spend the night in a comfortable hotel room. In this case, you should choose a hotel with a conference room. Yes, you will take care of the participants of the event and will not force them to look at random where to spend the night. And even better, if such a hotel is located in the city center near the station. After all, a convenient location, developed infrastructure and beautiful scenery are guaranteed.
- Comfort should be in everything. Do not choose an institution that has a conference room but does not have its own car parking. After all, this way you will add problems to the guests of the business event, forcing them to park elsewhere, for example, hundreds of meters from the conference place. So a hotel with a conference hall, a restaurant and a spacious underground car park is the best choice of venue for the planned event.
Rius Hotel's conference service is the best place for a business event
RIUS is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of Lviv, its ancient and at the same time the most interesting and beautiful part (12A Hnatyuka Street). The hotel is located on the 6th and 7th floors of a modern multifunctional business center of class A.
Riuscan offer guests 52 comfortable rooms: 2 single, 34 double, 9 comfort, 5 junior suites and 2 family rooms.
Important: The hotel has two conference rooms: a large one (for 150 people) and a smaller one (for 50 people). Both are located on the 2nd floor of the office complex.
The area of the large conference hall is 120 m2, small - 85 m2. The large conference hall also has a chair for the speaker.
Conference halls are equipped with the following modern technical equipment:
- Casio XJ-M250 multimedia projector
- Motorized Lumi PSAC 240x180 screen
- Bilateral mobile board (100х170)
- Flipchart board (100x70)
- High quality sound equipment
- Wireless microphones
- Universal presentation control panel
Each conference room is spacious, has comfortable furniture, harmonious and appropriate interior with a minimum of decorative elements, as well as access to high-speed Wi-Fi and wired Internet. The halls are decorated in soft, pastel shades so to be here is not only comfortable but also pleasant. The location of office desks, chairs and armchairs is thoughtful and comfortable so nothing will interfere with movement between the rows.
The following services are available by prior arrangement: organization of coffee breaks, business lunches, buffets; rental of additional equipment.
The minimum rent for the Rius conference hall is 2 hours.
The cost of rent without equipment includes the use of such equipment: "Flipchart" board, double-sided mobile board + a set of paper and markers.
The cost of rent with the equipment includes the use of: "Flipchart" board, double-sided mobile board, multimedia projector, large motorized screen 240 x 180, sound equipment, wireless microphones + a set of paper and markers.
In addition, on the ground floor of the office center is a restaurant serving cuisine. The restaurant offers breakfast in the form of a Swedish line, set lunches, light or hearty dinner to choose from. So you can not worry - no one will be hungry after a conference or seminar.
Why you need to choose RIUS Hotel?
- convenient location: hotel in the city center near the station;
- the hotel offers unsurpassed views;
- refined interior in the style of minimalism - maximum comfort with a minimum of things;
- high-quality service and caring staff;
- democratic pricing policy;
- spacious and comfortable rooms with minibar;
- free Internet (WI-FI);
- Satellite TV;
- Big enough and technological conference halls;
- high-quality and state-of-the-art equipment;
- delicious Italian cuisine and catering;
- 24-hour lobby bar;
- business corner with library;
- high-speed silent elevators made in Finland;
- spacious underground parking.
You can book a conference room for various events (with or without additional services) at email@example.com or by phone: + 380 32 235 06 60, +380 97 970 02 20. You can also order hotel rooms by filling out a simple online form on the official website of the hotel - rius-hotel.lviv.ua.